Tuesday, November 13, 2012

1000 miles!

 
No----I didn't die.
 
I feel like Ive walked 1000 MILES this week.
.
WHAT
A
WEEK!
.
.
My life and world is changing around me.
Not in ways I would want.
But also in ways I wouldn't change.
.
.
Us sisters tried to be NINJA'S and break into my sister house and kidnap her for her birthday.
Didn't work out that way...
BUT,,   we did scare her and made her cry.......
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
As well as me almost peeing my pants on her porch.
.don't judge.
.
Awesome!
.
My sister made a video of our awesome-ness!
I will soon share!
.
.
Traveling down to salt lake in the snow Saturday morning.
Eating the yummiest breakfast at kneaders.
 Sitting and talking to each other for 3 HOURS!!!!!
we didn't wanna leave.
We laughed and we cried........LOVE IT ALL!
We love each other, how luck am i?
.
.
Very!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My kids are weird.
 
 
 
 
What I am working on.......
.
starts with a---
UNI
and ends with a----
CORN
.
.
add a little pink and glitter.......
AH!
 
 
 



stay tuned.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jax's Jesus......
 

 

.
.
.
.
.
.
Christmas is coming.,.......
and I wish it would slow down a little.
I want to enjoy the holidays this year the way they are intended.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment