Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inspiration to fly

 
 
Ive spent alot of time on my knees these last few days.
Just for some direction and a different focus to unveil for me.
.
.
.
Came across this quote as I was looking for some inspired words for something AMAZING and scary and exciting and BIG I am working on and being pushed forward to do so!
And to be honest it all came about this morning after I talked to one of my dearest friends.
I love her.
 Thank you for pulling me out--------
.
.
.
 
" When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and
are about to step out into the darkness of the unknown.
Faith is knowing either one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on,
Or you will be taught to fly"
 
.
.
.
 
Like the sparrow, God is aware of me.
He loves me.
.
.
.
 
Two things:
a vintage kite.
and the word fly.
.
.
.
Can ya guess?
I will soon tell!

1 comment: