Saturday, December 1, 2012

for heavens sakes...........

 
 
Things are at FULL speed around hur.......
.
.
My mom and the kids made these snow globes yesterday.
SUPER easy!
She always does the cutest things!
We found these little trees at Walmart for $1 { Spray painted Charlee's purple }
also found these other little treasures there too!  In the Christmas section...
Distilled water.
Glycerin. { just a few dashes}
Add glitter and maybe little plastic snow flakes if you have em.....
Epoxy glue.......dry over night!
WA-LA!
.
.
Cute---easy---cheap!
 
 
 
Yesterday I had plans to start on my Christmas socks for my kids!
.
ALL of my Christmas is in Texas.....I'm sad I don't have anything, nor will I ever see those things again.
But to be honest.....I hope it burns.  ; }
.
.
That being said.........lol
Here I am creating NEW!
moving on........starting fresh............
.
.
So here is my pattern.
READY to get to work....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wake up.
Get bathed.
Get dressed.
Do hair.
Preparing for my WONDERFUL day to start and to accomplish much....:)
.
.
.
Charlee:
"Mom, I can't stop itching my head and it bothers me"
.
.
I continue to throw clothes at her to get dressed, and not really acknowledging what she just said.
She says it again.....
.
.
AH!!
I stopped dead in my tracks and grabbed her and put her on my lap......
and searched!
I KNEW IT!
 
I hate to even say the word............its just a creepy word.
.
My little 4 year old has lice!
.
.
So Trying not to panic....
and realizing my socks were no longer on my priority list.
GAH......so lame.
.
.
So plan A turned into PLAN B!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gathered all my bedding, pillows and stuffed animals....
and started the MOUNTAIN of laundry I will be doing for the rest of my day.....
Awesome-sauce!
.
.
Ran to walmart for shampoo and donuts!
I NEEDED BOTH.
ALONG with a quick stop at Sonic...........priorities people!  Priorities!
.
.
I shoved a WHOLE donut in my mouth, washed it down with Dt. Coke and washed Charlee's hair!
 
.
.
.
So after my 7th load of laundry, I took a break and worked on the TENTS.
 
.
Whoever invented fast drying spraypaint, ?........I love you!
 
 
 
 
 
 


.
.
.
.
So----------To top off my most blissful day.
I was carrying blankets down the stairs to put them back on the beds
and I tripped and missed the last two stairs.
Twisted my ankle and my right knee took the brunt of the fall.
.
.
SERIOUSLY?
after saying HOLY FRIK, I got up to see if anyone saw.
lol
 No one did.
So I hobbled myself the rest of the way down the stairs.....
,
.
.
I laughed the rest of the day.
Cuz I think when people fall its funny......
But, really?  really? REEEEALLY?
for everything thats holy-------I really wanted to make the dang socks, dangit!!!
And here I am, a lice infested crippled!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment