Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mission Elf-----Day 12

 


Nothing smells better then a fresh clean ELF!
Looks like he showered last night....:)
.
.
.
Way to cover up Benny.......
He is always so proper.
I had to take him out of the bathroom tho, cuz charlee will pee her pants instead of going in there with him staring at her.  lol
.
The kids are LOVING him!
Many trips to the  "Bathroom" or to get a "drink"
so they can see if he flew off yet to the North Pole.
How exciting it is to be young....:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 days without a phone.
Ya, Im not gunna lie.
I thought I was going to die.........
Im a itty bitty Addicted, I will be the first to admit!
I {heart} my phone...:)  Just as Much as I love my Sonic, bubblebaths, Shoes.
.
 
I was anxiously waiting the arrival of the BIG BROWN TRUCK!
.
.
So for those who have called or texted, Promise, your still my friend..lol
{ Well, some of ya.. }


 
.
.
.
.
Ordering this BIG print order for my friend who lives in California from her summer session made me truly miss working with clients and miss photography.
Isn't this beautiful?
She had a vision and we MASTERED IT!
9  12x12 standout's
.
.
 
 
 

Kim------its ON ITS WAY TO YOU!!
:)
.
.
.
I do have some photography Idea's dancing in my head for the New Year when I can finally get myself up and running again.  :)
New Idea's!
New name!
New products!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unicorn number 2........
Dang--------------these are messy!
 
 
 
 
.
.
.
.
 
.
 
Happy Cold chilly day.......:)


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your inner thoughts.... It makes me happy!! You definitely know how to write!! It soothes my soul to listen to your reasoning!
    I love ya Annie!!! You soar with the greatest! & have the CUTEST style!

    ReplyDelete