Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Telekinesis

 
 
 
Sometimes I wish I had Telekinesis powers.......
More so for evil pleasures....lol
 
Does that make me  evil?
ha!
.
I was sent this saying this morning and I laughed out loud........and then felt bad that I thought it was so funny.
I still think its funny..........and I'm still laughing!
.
.
" Some people are like Slinky's.....Not really good for anything,
but then you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs"
.
.
.
ok------Now that I have completely made your day.......
we can move on.....  :)
 {  don't tell me you didn't laugh  }
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lice.........I think we  got em....:)
How annoying this process is!!
Not to mention exhausting.....
.
.
My two older girls had it when they were little.......at the SAME TIME......, and charlee was 3 weeks old with a severe case of fussy baby colic, no sleep syndrome.
YA----not fond memories!
.
.
 
 

 

 Second time washing her hair...........this time, WITH DOTERRA oils....
.
.
Should have thought of this sooner.......
.
.
Killed them the RIGHT way.....  :)
 
 

 
I still have the heebie jeebies and itch my head with pure panic that I have em....lol
ahhhhh!!!
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 

 
 


 


 
{ Jammies by my mom }
 
 
 We have been watching alot of christmas movies lately.....
Fun to enjoy these nightly memories with grandma and grandpa { My mom and dad }
.
.
They are the BEST!!!
.
 
I have more pictures on the way.............
Im just in need of a Dt. Coke and so Im going to cut it short.
{ don't beat me  }
.
.
Funny how I can't go very many days without  funny little nudges that I have neglected my blog.
.
.
.
Off to get my fix.........
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad the lice is gone! Charlee is so cute. Nixon was looking at the pictures of Charlee on the counter and said, "Sorry Charlee, we don't sit on counters! That silly girl." It was so cute.

    ReplyDelete