Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Walker Tradition......:)

 
In our family Christmas Eve is HUGE!
Its a whole day thing!
It always has been...., my mom would make it MAGICAL for us daughters!
.
.
My sister made these for us....
SAME ON THE INSIDE!
DIFFERENT ON THE OUTSIDE!
.
.
Just as we are.........as sisters!
I love mine!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
White elephant!
HA!
 


 
My niece in the back ground..........Pffft......Newlyweds.......photobombing......
 
 
 


 
I love plate presents!
.
.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
We started Christmas at the nursing home!
We split up in families and visited EACH person.....one on one.
Talked to them...
and Sang "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas".
It was so wonderful hearing all the other families through out the building singing.
We all met up at the end in tears..........sharing each other stories.
We love the elderly.
 
.
.
Meet David!
I told him he was HANDSOME.....:)
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 This Christmas BY far wins.......
I felt the spirit of Christmas, I know what was important this year!!!
and it wasn't my CUTEST red boots I was wearing.....
.
.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment