Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cali Post #1 { How do we have friends?}

Photobucket
 
Friday Evening we headed to the Salt Lake City Airport.  :)
 
My dad
My Uncle Bill
Keri
Kim
Kristi
Amie
Annie
.
 
On our way to LA California!
.
.
Sat by weird people....and LOVED IT!
:)
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
Or maybe weird people sat by US????
LOL
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
{Help me Im poor....}
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
Just a few pictures of day One and Two.....
lol
I dunno how we have any friends!
.
.
But we have each other!  ha!
.
.
.
.
.
.
We kept thinking our poor dad, but actually he is just as bad!

2 comments:

  1. i belong in your family. amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog about the collages. I could see you & your sisters making them & loving it! FHE is a great idea, I'm sure your kids would love doing it. It's such a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete