Monday, January 7, 2013

Pinny-trist has NUTHIN on us.......

Photobucket

{365 challenge}
Day 7


 
Confession:
  I took this picture right BEFORE I posted tonight.
Is that called cheating?
.
I had plans today....that went to plan B. 
SO I seriously really honestly forgot.......lol
My camera was going to venture to a friends house with me while I taught her how to crochet.
BUT......that is now saved for another pleasant day....:)
.
.
.
Does this pictures scare you as much as it scares me?
I promise I'm not in the movie  "The Ring".
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Sister stopped in early this morning because she was coveting the wood signs I made the other day.
Copy cat.
.
.
.
So she had to come whip one up real quick....
and THAT is  exactly what she did...
.
.
Look how marvelous this is?
Yes------we screamed and clogged in our dad's shop!
Who's the Copy cat NOW....huh?
 Oh ME!  I am!
I'm making one for above my bed.......ha!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
We have another craft we have up our sleeves in a couple days...
PINTERST...you have nuthin on us.......:)
Pinterest who?
.
.
.
So we were raiding our dad's old barn wood mound and we came across this.....
AH!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
My sister screamed.
The laughed.
Then screamed again.
.
.
I came to take a peek.......to try and figure out what it was....
what this furry DEAD thing was.
.
.
We poked it.
Took pictures of it.
Discussed it.
.
.
.
.
.
It turned out to be....?
.
.
.
 
A HAT!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Really?
Really dad?
.
.
.
Who has a skincoon hat laying around randomly?
Oh, My dad does!
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
Later today I traveled down to help my other sister out with her kids.
After We did the important stuff...
I hit the FarrWest Jackpot.
The 40 cent Dt. Coke vending machine jackpot!
ya-----I loaded up my purse.
I kinda felt homeless after I realized............Hoarding pop in my purse.
serious?
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
It was a cold one!
CA CA CA COLD!
freezing......bone chilling.........
Or maybe I'm a baby!
I hate the cold. 
 LOVE THE WINTER but hate the cold.
Charlee is keeping herself warm with Hello Kitty ear muffs. 
  She rocks them!!
Can't ever go wrong with Hello Kitty...I don't care who you are!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Scissors
yarn
cute socks
white legs
.
.
.
yup!
.
.
.
.
So I'm searching for a fantastic notebook........slash.....Journal.
I'm going to document more with writing then I have lately....Ive slacked in the writing department.
Anyone seen cute ones?
Unique ones?   Kinda fabulous and ugly ones?
A good time for you secret stalkers to show YUR face.......heeeeelp me, I wanna find cute stuff.
come'on peeps.....help a sister out!
pa pa pleeeease!
:)
.
.
..
.
.
I found one for my purse the other day.
With cute pens.
.
.
Dear Target, I worship you a little bit!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
.
.
.
My mom made this fabric doll house for Miss Charlee.
We filled it with puppets..........I think Sacrament might be ok NOW!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Good night Urryone!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I need one of those that says FLY! Thank you and thats all.

    ReplyDelete