Tuesday, January 15, 2013

pssst............

 
Told ya.......
lol
Some days its just to crazy to blog..
and capture my most beautiful self.....
:)
.
.
Do these count?
 
{365 challenge} 
Day 15
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
Sunday was a NEGATIVE day......
It was my nephew's Farewell in Logan.
In the tundra.........negative degree's up there.   whoa......
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
No but really......IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!
I  LOVED THIS DAY!!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
{Bro-in-law, Tanner, Sister Keri, Landon }
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Tanner & his brother Landon
 
Photobucket
 
Zac {leaving to the MTC in 4 weeks}
Tanner {leaving tomorrow to the MTC}
Treavor {leaving for the MTC Jan 30TH}
Landon { papers going in, in a year}
.
.
BAND OF BROTHERS! {Cousins}
Joshua {tanners and Landon's brother} is serving in Holland.
 
 
Photobucket
 
Tanner soon to be HONOLULU BOUND!
hang loose.......;)
.
.
.
.
Good luck Tanner!!!!!!!!
SO PROUD!!
It was so neat to see all the cousins so emotional and share their hearts.
The BEST!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
Jax gave tanner this YODA to put at his bedside.
He wrote, "May the missionary be with you"
AH!
How cute is he?
lol
I was dieing at this picture.
On the bottom of the page is tanner in the temple. I love how Looooong the temple is...lol
.
As I was getting every ones clothes ready the night before I realized Charlee didn't have any white of red tights that would go with her outfit....{since when do I match right?}
Well I cut up an old sweater and she wore these up in the TUNDRA weather....:)
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
The night before My sister came down with her daughter and we did a little crafting....
its in our veins I swear....lol
We are addicts.
.
.
.
We tried string ART!
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
I white washed mine.......
and sized it  30x30........Caaaaaa-ute!
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket

Jax and two of his MOST favorite things!
This picture made me so HAPPY!!!
"Da Da" is nine years old......he has been through alot, including a nose job.  :)


Photobucket Photobucket

I found this RED chevron crocheted blanket at the DI.....three DOLLARS people.......3......1, 2, 3......
thank you, I will take this, ......as I put it in my cart and skipped down the next isle.....


Photobucket

We did alot of misc things today.....It was a good day!
I got EVERYTHING ready for this little girls big valentines Surprise.
{starts with a K and ends with a itchin}
.
.
Things to spray paint and sew.......I'm pretty thrilled with what I found so far.
This little lalaloopsy mermaid also followed us home.......

Photobucket
 
My dad is the finest carpenter you will ever find.  He can make anything.
Well......Me and my sister spent some time in the shop the other day.
I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING to go back and video this moment.
.
.
.
Her screams......
I peed.  No......I really did.
.
.
.
Funnest thing I have ever heard and SAW!  {ha, no pun intended}
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
I absolutely love her!
.
.
.
And I absolutely love this little girl.
Snuggling her little baby.
Sitting in her undies....
Talking sweet kindness.......
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Love these moments.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So before I sat down and blogged tonight, trying to get caught up with a hectic but lovely weekend....
I  Put a dt. Coke out in the snow.....to be nice and overly chilled for my blogging session tonight.
So after I struggled a tad getting the kids relaxed and in bed..{deep breaths}
I cracked open a yummy drink and opened up my email to find a one of the most kindest emails from a blog stalker..
{LOVE THOSE!!!}
Well....she went on and on....and then I ended up in tears. 
lol
what a boob am I and what a sweet little THANG she is!
.
.
These barn wood signs are selling like HOT CAKES!
I have some of the clever-est ideas you are all wanting.
cute sayings
Deer silhouette
and so on....
.
.
I am flying out this Friday til Monday for My Aunts Funeral in California.........
MY GOAL  {yay for goals} is to get as many as I can before Friday, done.
These are so fun for me.....
I love being out in the shop and getting sawdust boogers.
.
.
.
Oh.....and I have my first UNICORN head order...
Shut up.
.
.
k---night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment