Thursday, January 17, 2013

Say wha?

Photobucket
 
{365 challenge}
day 17
 
.
.
.
Emotion?
Uh........huh?
say whatta?
You want me to make you a sign?
.Whoooohoooooooo!.
I am SO in love with you!!!
.
TTTTTTH-ANK you Urry buddy for emailing me and commenting on my instagrammy!
Ive been a busy little bee getting these orders done.
Let me tell you.,..........prayers are answered and usually in weird ways....:)
.
.
.
Here are 4 I finished up Today!!
:)
{YES, my fingers hurt!}
 
 
Photobucket
 
Hello Gray deer.
 
Photobucket
 
Hello Little Pink love.
Hello "You float my boat"
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
Hello "Be the good".
Wonderful quote isn't it?
.
.
This sign took me 4 times longer then I thought.
I absolutely love it......Hope Miss "S" loves it just as MUCH!!!
This size is about 28x 30something....ish......
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Today revolved around these signs.....
So my kids just kinda played around me as I worked!
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
I wanted to get as many done before I leave to Cali tomorrow!
Ummmm......I haven't even packed!
Its 10:50 p.m.
lol
.
.
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
I went and washed my gross snowy, brown, crusty, salty car today!
Not sure it looks much better.......
Worth a try!
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
I didn't get everything on my list accomplished......
Im sure I won't tomorrow either.
.
.
.
But I am suuuuuper thankful today!
Alot of GREAT things happened today.
I have 4 of the most WONDERFUL sisters, and I'm excited for some sissy time in the next 4 days.
So many good things are happening with-in our family.
Makes me happy and wanna do GOOD.
I wanna BE the GOOD!

Some happy things within our family....here!
 
:)
Three tender mothers are sending there sweet sons away for two years.
One was sent yesterday.......
two more in the next couple weeks.
I dunno how they feel as mothers.....but I can only imagine.
Blessings.....
.
.
Since HF helps me out so much, he has my back!
Id thought Id return the favor.
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Your welcome!
:)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha you gave HF some Diet Coke- seriously that just made me laugh so hard. Great job on the signs- I didnt even notice the BeLIVE if it makes you feel better ;) when you get back- we are doing dinner. for reals. So just message me on insta or text me!! 801/458-4689

    ReplyDelete