Sunday, February 24, 2013

6 and a half days

Photobucket
 
Its been 6 and a half days.
.
Of......
.
Boogers & snot.
High temperatures.
Snuggling.
Ice cream.
Picking up tissues.
Tears
Sleeping and no sleeping.
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
Id think we were past it..............but I was wrong.
And then wrong again.
.
.
.
.
So I just joined in......
{with the Ice cream part...of course...}
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


My Sister came and snagged me for a quick trip to IKEA...
THIS mom needed a break!
They even surprised with me a BIG sonic when I reached the car.
I just wanted to take a DEEP big breath and enjoy every second.
And I did!
We ran down fast......speeded through the store and then home!
How you make a IKEA trip speedy is beyond me...
It just doesn't HAPPEN!

.
.
.
I managed to find some muchly needed things.......:)


Photobucket
Duvet covers and down comforters.
Church bag and a Knife set.

Random?
I know!




Photobucket


Finally bedding for the kids for Mikes place......:)
Its so empty------
My mind is excited to fill it up with odds and ends here shortly....
Ikea bedding is comfy!
I pretty much wanna die there.
.
.
.
.
.
We are on the mend......:)
Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY and im ready to start a new crazy, wonderful, AMAZING WEEK!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You are simply inspiring.
    I love love love your new blog heading ❤
    If that's even what it is called...
    I am tempted to just turn my blog over to you for a makeover!
    You are darling and I want to be your BFF.
    That's all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday Annie. Love that you are decorating Mikes place... good things will come. And then you will be finding me a husband. Amen. Love you!

    ReplyDelete