Friday, February 8, 2013

It takes guts!

Photobucket
 
Oh,  this is the TRUTH today!
:)
 I will not yell.
I will not belittle
I will simplely walk........
.
.
We are having a family fast today....our BIG family!
Whole family.......:)
We have special needs for our missionaries and special needs as individual families and members!
.
.
As I started preparing for today------
A thought came over me:
 
 
"You don't have to explain yourself"
.
.
Ok-----Fine, I won't then...
lol
This only makes sense to me obviously, but still.
I'm carrying this with me today!  :)
I am at peace.
And I am ok with any outcome....and I'm prepared!
I have come too far and my heart has beared great heartache and joy to not be able to accept and love any situation given to me.
 
.
.
Its not in my hands......:)
My eyes well UP, as I typed that.....
lol
SATAN does not want me/you to progress.

Well, watch me......
.
.
.
.
.
THIS week was a great one!!!
Mike took Jax Snowboarding.
This was Jax's first time, and Mike said he caught on
SO fast........and down the hills he went.
We will be going again....This time Me and Charlee will tag along.
Only, on skis........My bum doesn't do Snowboards!
 
 
 
 
 
 


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
 
Photobucket



he thinks he is so cool.....
.
.
.
.
Yesterdays To-do List started off small........
Ended up big........
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
I have had a few orders of these most wonderful, corky Unicorn heads.......WITH glitter of course.
I love Corky.....and glitter.
You should totally buy one and mount it on your wall.......
I know you want to!
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
Love the SUN this week....:)
Love Running this week.......My "I don't think your ready for this jelly" rolls are thankful too!
I love Sonic!
&
I love My Hello Sweatshirts!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Charlee and I prepared two Missionary Envelopes full of letters, pictures, valentines and TWO princess band aids!
Charlee wanted to put those inside..."JUST in case"
I hope they wear them.....and I hope they feel our love and support.
 
I.  LOVE.  MISSIONARIES!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your unicorns are adorable! Fasting and prayer has worked miracles in my life. It's such a powerful tool. Blessings to you and your cute little family. Mimi

    ReplyDelete