Friday, February 15, 2013

She wakes........

 
 
The mornings I want her to sleep, she wakes.
The mornings I want her to wake up she sleeps.
.
.
.
.
.
 
She woke up at 9:45 yesterday morning.....
Runs out.
And hides behind this chair,
She stares..........
.
.
.
.
at........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
AND SAYS,
"Oh.  My.  Gosh".
 
Photobucket
 
 
She instantly opens every drawer.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
Yesterday,
I had--------- Soup, cookies, chicken, cake, tea, smoothie, fruit, muffins.
:)
She is the best COOK!
.
.
.
.
.
Jax, got his when he returned from school....:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
.
.
.
.
.
 
I wanna Be realistic for a minute....
Charlee's kitchen costed me from beginning to end, $40ish.
Thrift store finds and things I already had.
I HAVE never done Valentines like this before,
I usually don't make Valentines day a HUGE deal, even tho its my most favorite day ever.
I was already planning on making this for her.
I'm savoring every 4 year old moment I get to have with Charlee.
So I just combined the two...:)
.
.
Jax?
Well he told me a couple weeks ago he wants to wake up on his own with an alarm clock for school.
{I guess he is 9...lol}
So I also just combined what I already was going to get him.
Along with the toolbox so I don't have to step on lego's anymore...
:)
.
.
.
.
.
And the girls?
I hand delivered these little felt baskets to them.
:)
Filled with little teenage treasures!
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
With this saying I found.
I made it, printed it, and framed it for them.
.
.
.
Our lives are NOT perfect.....
But it doesn't matter------
Imperfect things can be beautiful, IF we choose!
xoxo!
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
A few more signs went out the door this week......:)
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
And we had a nice valentines Dinner with a few of my favorite people, to end the day!......
 
Photobucket
 
.
.
.
.
 

4 comments:

  1. All of your hard work on that dream kitchen...totally worth it! A tool box for legos....brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And ps....you guys should come down next weekend when the boys are gone. Beck would be in heaven playing Legos with Jax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you explain your vday gifts- girl you can do whatever your little heart desires! I bought parker a new cell phone- its my favorite holiday to spoil him because he is my best valentine I could ever ask for... :) I love the kitchen- the bags- and Jaxs things. you are creative. And I love it. Hope things are well with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That look on her face, Priceless! Love that little kitchen. Looks like you had a great V day. Mimi

    ReplyDelete