Wednesday, August 7, 2013

School SHMOOL!!

 
 
 
School is right around the corner, Im sure along with me you are all trying to get school shopping done------- such a CRAZY time!
Trying to "Finish" out the summer, but feeling the pressure of school around the corner!
.
.
I'm actually finished school shopping for my kids....{don't throw stuff at me}  lol
OK---I actually lied, Jax still needs socks!
And a few more glue sticks for Charlee!
SHE
IS
STARTING KINDERGARTEN!
What the crap man!
.
.
Ive enjoyed these last 5 years with her by my side everyday!
I'm going to be sad........Probably only for a few days and then  I'm sure I'll get over it!
Lets me honest! HA!
No, but really------She is my friend and I will miss her for the whole 4 hours she will be gone.
Our new place in Syracuse, the kids can walk 3 seconds to school----Kinda excited about that.
.
.
Trying to fit in as much as we can in the next little bit, I took the kids swimming and met up with my sister!
.
.
Ow Ow!
 
 
 
 
 


To honor "Shark Week"  {ARE YA WITH ME????}
I had to post this scar on my leg........its not a shark bite, altho I secretly wish I had a cool dramatic story to tell.
.
.
.
.
On our way to church.
Have I told ya I love my new ward?
Ive cried the last two weeks........
Pretty much am never leaving, moving or BUDGEING!




 
They all went to their own class, this..........was.......huge!
 
 


 
 
 
Having a heartattack in the passengers seat while Abbie drove on the freeway....
I had to put my feet up to stop from breaking on the pretend break on my side on the floor.
GAH!!!
 

 
 
Still going strong!
I can feel my chest and legs slowly get stronger......and that feels amazing!
 
 
 
New Photography product!!!
6 cd's burned and being send out to families!!!
.
.
.
This is from last nights session, waiting for my engagement couple!
It pretty much ROCKED........fell in love with the couple!

 

 

Annoying Abbie while she is studying for her food handlers permit!
"Mom, do you have to take pictures of EVERYTHING?"
YES!
Why yes Abbie, Yes I DO!  :)
So she turns around------And I take the picture anyways!
.
.
.
Love to annoy my kids!





 

 
 First Job interview!!!!
I think we got lucky!  :)
She nailed it!
 

4 comments:

  1. Come cry with me when school starts! We'll go out for breakfast or something and cry over pancakes! My baby is starting first grade and I still don't know how I feel. Kindergarten was a little hard but I'm excited/dreading 1st grade! It's my BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM WHEN DID ABBIE GROW UP!! I think this makes me really really old. I mean isn't she like 12 still????
    Love an awesome ward too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she gets that job! I worked at the one on Riverdale and LOVED it! I was SO lonely when my Kylee went to Kindergarten....I made it a year and then went and got a job at their school...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya. My baby started first grade. Whaaaaa! Time has gone too quickly

    ReplyDelete