Monday, September 9, 2013

PHONE DUMP!!!!

Given my SLACK of journaling......
I'm doing a couple "PHONE DUMP" posts!!!
I Currently have 1700 pictures on my phone........For everything that's holy.  :)
 
 
 
Back to school night-------
 

 
Always by my side------
 
 
 
Charlee's best friends-----Mylee & Ellsie------

 
First day of school------------
Charlee: Peace out!
Jax----Mom, Im in 4th grade now and people are watching!
 


 
Little Fish------


 
 
Charlee's best friend-----
 

 
 
Me and my sissie----Always photobombers in our family.
#creepers


 
 
School buddies.
He loves her.
and she loves her Cowboy boots--------

 
 
Jax's best friend Caden.
They rode the trax down to  SALT LAKE to the Utes game!!!
LUCKY boys!!!!
 


 
Game day!
#daddylookaway
My dad is a cougar fan........his blood runs BLUE!


Church shananigains----
 
 
 
 
Sisters-------Kristi's new amazing CAR!
 

 
Flash dancer----
 

 
Church day--------with whom I love!
 
 
 
 
Dirty Dt. Coke.
I should get paid.......
 

 
Too cool for school.......
#noticetheboots
 

 
 
Great harvest Cinnamon roll...
Get it girl....
#Babyblues
 
 
 
Love my boots----- 

Another fantastic day to be awesome at school---------




"Hold on barbies, while I get bandaids to wrap your legs in"
 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment