Wednesday, February 19, 2014

California!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She is my love-----
My Aunt Cleo.
Passed away two weeks ago.
My heart shattered as she was MY childhood.
I am so HAPPY I get her as my Angel now------I feel her.
Her infinite love.
 
 
 
{picture taken two years ago}
 
 
Her laugh and smile I will treasure in my mind!
.
.
.
My dad Flew to California.
and us 5 daughters Quickly followed!!!
We stayed in her Apartment and cleaned it out.
Going through her things was such a GIFT for me and my sisters.
We cried and squealed and just LOVED every second being there.
.
.
We did find a few treasures.....
lol 
 


Fresh California Kumquats from My uncle's tree.....
first time trying them!
YUM!!!!!


 
 


 

 
I found this treasure in a shoe box.....
A letter I sent her when I was 6!
:)
 
 

 
NICE 65 weather!!!!!
Off to breakfast with our daddy!
 
 
 
 

 
Keri, had a Quick melt down......
I quickly followed....lol
and dad giggled and hugged us BOTH!  :)
 

Lay overs at the airport causes you to LOOSE YOUR MIND..........

 

 
 
 
 
I FOUND THIS treasure!!
sitting right by her computer in her Apartment.
I cried, because she followed me.
and now---------She still IS following me!!!

On our way to the Funeral!

wow------my pictures are WAY out of wack and unorganized...lol
Airport in Phoenix {Layover}
 
 

 Funerals shouldn't be THIS HAPPY!!
but I hope at my funeral it will be......
She is so HAPPY NOW-----and painfree and laughing right along with us.
Gosh I love her.....
She would enjoy this picture to the FULLEST!
.
.
ps-----I want a dance party at my funeral......no funeral!
with glitter everywhere.......ok that's all!



 
 
 


 

My sweet dad.
Look at his face.................So happy he is mine!
His talk was amazing!
He made everyone cry---which is ALWAYS his goal.
#yousucceeddad
 
 
 
She looked beautiful laying there so peaceful.
 With pink lips and silver glossy nails.
I could feel her near me..........
My dad was right by my side to cry with,.........
"Aunt cleo, I will not let you down" is the words that went through my head.
She is ONE feisty sweet lady, and I know she will be watching over us walker babies!!!!!!
She will  throw elbows if she needs too.......:)
 
 
 
 
I can't explain this................


 
Going through albums and talking memories........
I had a HUGE "light bulb" moment here.  I need to preserve my families Memories better then I am.
Blogging!!{print books}
Pictures!!! {printing them{
Journaling!!
.
Im going to work on this , this year!
 
 
 


 

 
 I can't explain this picture either............
 
 
 

 
Laguna Beach......it was 70's this day!!!
love walking on the sand.
Many childhood memories at this beach!!!!



I can't explain this one either!
I dunno how I even have friends!
 
 
 
Morning walks with our dad!!!!!!
 
 
 
Charlies ANGELS.......AKA "Dave's" Angels!
Nerdy, I know!
 
 
 

 
 
Im not even going to say anything,,,,,,,,


 
 
 
 5 daughters---------1 dad.
 
 
 
 
 
Church......


No we aren't CRYING..........more like laughing.
Like pee our pants laughing.
That kind........eek!
 
 
 
 
On our way............all boarded on the plane!!
 
 

 
Laguna Beach!!!  :)




 
How appropriate............ 





 

 

 
This is our third trip to Cali with my sisters in three years.....
Unexpected trips......
and I CAN TELL YOU----each time our duct tape for each other become tighter.
Our love bonds more.
We are very best friends............NOTHING WILL change that.
Because this is something we choose.
We choose to be friends.
We choose to love and uplift and inspire and help.     Always.
Our group texts are proof..........{hello 9 million group texts a day}
Nothing better then relationships AND family!
NOTHING!
 
 
A big thank you to our father.......he is perfect to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment