Wednesday, February 19, 2014

when the spirit speaks.......listen!

 
Today I am going to get caught up......
I have had a few tender things happen in my life the last month and I'm mad that I didn't share on my blog.
as I catch up I will share these experiences with you.....{and mostly so my children can read one day}
.
.
 
 

 
Autumn was with us two weekends ago......its fun having her here.
CHARLEE goes NUTS!
and as you can see..........here is sweet Abbie.
Who came back.
Proud of her for finding the courage to know she wasn't on the right path and that she INDEED need her mother...:)
She is drivng now...and working and doing great in school!
BLESSINGS!
She is still a teenager of course....., but prayer and fasting works.
I try and listen........every day listen!  so I know what she needs....
 




 

 
Elsa---  :)

 
Church gramming......:)

 

 
 
Afternoon nap-------She layed there while I read "My Story" from Elisabeth Smart!!
:)


 
Date night.......
Mike, Mabel and Me...............................and dove!  :)
 
 


 
My delicious thrifted fur coat........LOVE!

 
 
 
 
For two weeks I felt the feeling to teach Charlee and Jax { this is when Abbie was gone}
about how to keep a close relationship with heavenly father!
One day I finally listened and did it......
I went to Desert Book and picked out pictures of Jesus that reminded  me of my kids individually....
Along with the first presidency and the SL Temple!
That night I talked to them about how to pray to our Savior........"Like he is our very best friend" I said.
I went on and explained why.....and how it needs to be daily and all day...a prayer in our hearts and mind.  Talking to him ALL. THE. TIME.
Even for the silliest things......:)
I remind them about this after family prayers every night.......
 
Also about the First Pres.  Charlee likes to call Pres, Uchtdorf ....Pres. Olof.  
Frozen obsessed maybe?  lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment