Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby Steps!

 
Baby steps........
Urrry day!
Baby steps.
.
.
.
Movie nights with My Kids. 
  LOVE!
My father has a nice little set up downstairs with a popcorn machine!
So this is a fun thing we get to do...my kids adore it!
Jackson usually ends up in tears from his tender heart........I. LOVE. HIM!
We watched the 13 miracles and Jax couldn't bare it any longer.
He is a lover and a protector.....of ME and his sisters!
.
and it wasn't baby tears....it was ELEPHANT SOBBING TEARS!
Of heartbreak that these pioneers had to endure such pain.
And Jackson felt it.....he got it!
 
.
.
He is going to make a great father/husband/missionary!
.
.
Last night was  "Dreamer"
He says to Grandpa " Phew, no more sad movies CUZ I CAN'T TAKE ITTTTT!"
LOL!
.
.
Trunk of treat with my sissy!
LOVE HER......she is a strong woman who knows exactly who she is.
With a little side of feisty!
 






 
 
Routine's shall get better this week.............
Im Soooooo glad for that!
Even tho I am a sinner and grabbed a Dt. Coke on Sunday I am still blessed.......
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Makes me Wonder what tomorrow will bring?
WE NEEEEEVER EVER KNOW.,
EVER.
ever ever!
.
.
ever!!!
.
I did cross off a crap load of To Do's today.......
Wrapped my cute green scarf around my neck and was out the door by 7:40 to accomplish great things.
Like:
SCHOOL.......lol
and a DI trip......lol
and 53 phone calls.........
.
.
Charlee gets to prance around here in 3 of her new princess dresses we found.
She is the Boss.
That is something we all KNOW to be true!
.
.
.
.
Something I learned today:
Have a voice to state what you know to be right and true!
Doesn't matter if you WIN or LOSE!
or what you gain or don't gain.
We all have a voice, and it s only right it gets to be HEARD!
My values and opinions are just as valued as George, Fred, sally or Gertrude down the street!
RIGHT?
.
.
Don't let small opportunities pass you by..........
.
.
.Ok-----that's all!
BYE!
 
 
                        Forgive me for the boring post......I can't be cool ALL the time ya know.



2 comments:

  1. Lol, you are NEVER boring! You have so many adventures! And (shhhhh). Getting a dot coke on Sunday does not make you a sinner. I had to go to Costco this Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could join you on your many adventures. I am pretty sure nothing beats going to the DI and finding awesome treasures. Ps where did you get your chevron tights they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete