Saturday, October 20, 2012

F is for......

FRIENDS!!!!!
Holy freeeekin' Moly-------
Meet My friend Angie.
We have been friends for almost 5 years!
I love her dearly.
I made a surprise visit today on my way down to Syracuse.
The look on her face when she opened the door was PRICELESS, and so was her extra TIGHT hug!
.
.
I love good treasured friends!
 
 

 
Seems as today was the day for friends!
I had some unexpected friends contact me.
I'm one lucky girl to have a little NET of friends around me.  :)
.
.
Today was probably a day I will highlight.
The goodness I felt today.
TODAY.  WAS.  GOOD.
Friends.
Fall Air.
Sonic.
Spending the day with my kids.
and wearing my blue skinnies.
Make the day seem not so BLUE!
 





 

 

I Spent the today with Jax and Charlee's dad.
Ex-husband is such a yucky word, so I will not use it! :)
We went Winter Coat shopping and got some clothes for them.
And had a little lunch.
Watched them play with some new toys.
Charlee had a tea party and Jackson made a cool car out of lego's!
Abbie spent a few hours with some old Syracuse friends!
 
.
I am thankful For the relationship I have with him.
Its real and its all about the kids!
Jax and Charlee are so very LUCKY!
They will never lack from love from either of us!
 
.
.
.
Still trying to get in the groove of things, My days seem so ODD!
Not sure where I fit.
Even tho it feels right.
I feel so MOTIVATED and then just walk in circles.
.
Once we get our little routine back I'm sure I will feel semi normal again.
Funny how I am so delighted in the simplest things.
I don't need or want anything else in my life at this moment,
Photography neeeds to rise up from the grave ...:)
you think?
I miss that positive creative fulfilment and being around people.....such a JOY!!!!
.
.
.
 
I have some crafty shananigains I will be sharing soon of course.
I just wanna get in my jammies and create something wonderful with a SONIC drink by my side.
.
.
.
Bring on the SNOW.
{yes, I just said that}
.
.
.
.
P.s:
Thank you for all the WONDERFUL encouragment on my blog. instagram, Texts and Emails.
I don't feel like I deserve all this YUMMY SUNSHINE from you!
You make so SO HAPPY!


Photobucket
 
Picture found on pinterest that was linked to here...crushculdesac.tumblr.com :)
.
.
.
.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you and mike are still friends! It's too bad not all past spouses can be like that. I am sure your kids will love and appreciate both of you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Mizz Annie! SO happy you came to see me yesterday. It was such a wonderful and needed surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Annie! Every little thing WILL be allright!!

    ReplyDelete