Thursday, October 25, 2012

No more Apologies!

 
 {  Love snow, love fall, love feet  }
 
 
Why is it we tend to question every move we make at times?
Re-evaluating yourself is normal I guess....
What IS normal?
And who gets to decide whats normal and whats NOT anyways??..............
lol
See my POOR MIND?
.
.
 
Well.........
I came across a few different blogs the last two days and its become a cluster BALL of emotions for me.
I realized God gives us the ability to feel ALL emotions. HECK, he created them!! Not just good ones.
Even the SAD...the hurtful and the painful ones.
The ones where you really feel like your heart might FALL OUT!
.
I realized something after last nights emotional, tender, personal moment I had.
At first it was anger.....to sad.....to tender........to love.
HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?
This lady I had read about mentions that in moments of her deepest pain, deepest painful grief results in the best seasoned heart!
Feeling these pains sometimes is for gods GOOD purpose for us!
.
.
Notice a good cry feels good ?
:)
.
.
Well---------I also believe when you are at your moments in life where you are relying on god daily to help you move mountains........he puts people in your path to lighten your load.
This is happening daily for me.
My eyes well up, just the thought...........cuz this is REAL. Things really are happening.
Even tho I don't have anything.
By GOSH------I have everything!
.
.
I came away after reading these few blogs with a THOUGHT!
.
Ready?
NO MORE APOLOGIES!
.
.
I am who I am!
I am lovely, just the way THAT I am!
I am ENOUGH!
and I DESERVE happiness!
.
.
and
so
do
you.
.
.
.
.
This is who I am.
.
.
I AM the mom who gives my kids waffles and sandwiches and maybe even Ramon for dinner some nights. 
I AM the mom who tries to fix things with LOVE.  Not Discipline.
I am NOT the mom who lets my children cry themselves to sleep. If they are scared I want them next to me so they feel safe. Yes, that means kids in my bed!
I AM a procrastinator.
I AM that girl who is a hopeless romantic.
I am NOT that girl who is crazy about schedules, I like them....but its ok to shift and bend when needed.
I AM the girl who forgives easy, in return gets hurt easy.
I am NOT the mom that does everything right
I am NOT the girl to be kept in a corner.
I AM the girl who is free spirited and wants to fly.....................everywhere!
 


3 comments:

  1. excellent post, Annie - great wisdom for all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed to people who I love and admire the most have been through some VERY hard times. It changes you. It changes your heart. It changes your spirit. People that rise above adversity amaze and inspire me. Oh, and we have oatmeal and toast for dinner. A lot. LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I love you so much. I feel like I have so much in common, in chaos, with you. You and I both deserve to be happy and accepted being exactly who we are. I appreciate you more and more, the more I learn about you. And I glean from your strength the feeling that I can do what it is that I need to do too.
    I genuinely love and appreciate you Annie.

    ReplyDelete