Monday, November 26, 2012

benny

 
 
Look who flew in to be part of our family this year!
MEET Benny!
{ Named by the kids }
Elf on the shelf
go here to learn more
.
.
.
We ordered him from Santa.......:)
Cannot WAIT to see what this little guy comes up with!
Our new WEST tradition!
.
.
.
I will be posting daily what "Benny" has in store for us every morning!
Where does he get all his energy!
Oh ya, .........magic!
I want some!
 
 
 

 
 
 
Jax says to Charlee
"Charlee this is serious now, we can't mess around....he flys home to Santa at night, we HAAAAAVE to be good!"
.
.
.
GENIUS!
Pure genius!
.
.
.
I on the other hand am on the naughty list....
I know this.
I haven't been a good blogger.
^%$#@!)(
Im glad I have some that nudge me......cuz I NEED IT!
I suck.
.
.
.
Here is a little tid bit of nonsense!
 
 
Charlee in my highheals
talking on her banana phone!
YUP-----its real.
 
 
She is complete,,,,,
COMPLETE I SAY!!!!!
.
.
.Love her.



 

 

 



 
.
.
.
When I was little,
This was a tradition to help my mom with the manger.
This year Charlee got to help!
.
.
Yes, this manger scene has been around the block!!!
 


 
 Mom----
THIS DOES NOT mean your old.........:)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment