Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Phone drop!!

 
 { We made snowflakes last night for family home evening, we will be delivering these to the Elderly at the nursing home Christmas eve as a family!! }
 
I have taken so many pictures with my phone is the last  6 days....
SO I'M DUMPING some of them onto this blog.....
.
.
Phone technology makes me lazy...
My poor camera is neglected.
oH wEll....:)
 
 
 
 
 
Jax's Teacher!
 
 

 
Moves like Jager----



 
 
My first and ONLY kitchen item I own!
Isn't it Lovely?
Inside is owls........
Building my life again, one oven mitt at a time!
 


 
What I did last Night til 1:00 in the morning,,,,,,,
Santa will be so PROUD!!!
:)
 

 
O face on THREE!



 
I think I have weird kids.........
 
 
 
Unicorn head number TWO!!
Its better then my first.....
I sat here sipping on hot coco and watching the snow fall while listening to Christmas tunes!
 
 
 
Mike and Charlee playing Black Ops 2.....lol
 

Third Drying stage of the Uni head........{It takes forever!!!!}
 
 
 
 
Charlee flossing out the sugar bugs!

 
Getting ready to box with Dad.............
 
 
 
 
Her Block house......
With block people.....  :)



Good Morning Charlee........



 Charlee's View.......:)
.
.
.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment