Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Worried heart.....

 
 
 
 
I know I am NOT the only mother in the world right now that was nervous and anxious and sick to her stomach sending my kids to school today.
.
.
Yesterday was bad.
Today is just the same.
I hated dropping Jax off at the bus stop this morning in his cute little "Jammie" Shirt
he picked out to wear for Polar Express day at school!
.
He is such a stud!
To send this innocent child out in the world with knowing the UNKNOWN
could happen.
.
You always say that will never happen to me.
But I'm sure those mothers sent their little ones out the door that morning thinking the same thing we think every day sending our kids out in the world.
Last thing that crossed their mind is to get the most horrifying phone call a parent could get.
and they were so little.....:(
Innocent, helpless.....
.
.
One thing keeps running through my mind.....
I believe in heaven we signed up for things.......we chose and raised our hands to go through certine hardships, where in return we are blessed when we return.
We knew the life we would lead before coming to earth.
These little ones were the BRAVE!
.
I don't want to live my life prisoned to FEAR!
Fearful to send my kids to the movies, or to the mall, or to school!
Thats not how I want to live my life or how I want to raise my children to be.
I don't want them to be afraid of life!
.
Our life is in gods hands.....
He is in control, and he will take care of all!
.
.
.
.
.
When I saw the little girl who's Family was from utah.
She reminded me of Charlee.
Big blue Eyes and blond hair........
.
.
So sweet.
Made me crawl into bed with charlee and snuggle her a little longer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
These kids are the STRONG!!!
They are so much more stronger then WE were at their age.
They have too be!!!!...........look at the world they get to grow up in?
God sent them STRONG!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 


.
.
.
.
.
 
 
Walk in faith
thats ALL WE HAVE!!!!
.
.
And I will snuggle my kids more tighter!
As Im sure you are too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment