Friday, December 7, 2012

stepping over puddles.....

 
 
 
 
.
.
.
.
My mom always has the coolest stuff.....
Love this old suitcase!
.
.
.
.
.
 
Given what I have gone through the last  2 1/2 months, {read here}
I am surprised at where my spirits are at......
.
.
Not saying I don't have moments of anger knowing I have been lied to, manipulated, promised things and I'm finding out more and more things that makes me utterly cringe.
 
Im mad at myself-------cuz I am a believer.......
I believe, I trust, and I try everything in my power to bring out the good and smile.
Even when Satan is involved,,,,,,,,lol
.
.
.
Its my most best trait and also my worst!
.
.
.
 
Some days I think I should be madder then I am, or sadder then I am.
I'm just not.
Being daily aware I don't have my personal belongings and knowing they are being pawned and sold.
.
.
I have so MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR......
Why would I wallow?
That's exactly what Satan wants me to do.
I really know NOW that Heavenly Father is aware of me and he hasn't stopped watching over me since the day I packed up my car and drove three days home......he hasn't left my side!
and I won't let him down now......
.
.
.
So-----Stepping over the puddles and walking forward!
.
.
.
.
.
Its definatly a different Christmas this year.
But a very good Christmas!
A simple Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment