Friday, January 4, 2013

Beautifully made...........

Photobucket
 
{365 challenge }
Day 4.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm out freezing my gibblets off.........
Well, If I had gibblets...lol, they would be off!
 
How I feel today?
I feel excited to create something beautiful for someone beautiful!
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Look how beautiful these perfectly made snowflakes are.
They are like REAL snow flakes!  These are the days I wish I had a Micro Lens.......:(
I wish I could see the detail of them.
They are beautifully made.
They were floating down everywhere, While I am out "trying" to spray paint.
AM I CRAZY?
Ya----the spray paint was coming out frozen....lol
I gave up......
.
.
I have Valentines to make......hello!
 
.
..
.
.
.
When its THIS cold outside...
Just a reminder.....to NOT leave your Dt. coke out in the cold exposed.
.
.
.
.
cuz THIS happens!!  :)
.
.
.
Like a bomb!
Awesome!
 
Photobucket
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beautifully made things.........
ready?
.
.
.
Can you guess what these two pieces of furniture are going to be?
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
My visions are on FIRE!
.
.
The Yellow Piece I picked up at the DI for $15
The white one was mine when I was little......been in storage all these years!
I'm putting them BOTH  to use......GOOOD use!
.
.
.
.
I bet your anxious and won't be able to sleep just dying to know what they are going to be......
Don't lie!
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
.
.
.
Valentines Day is well on its way.
MY MOST FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR!!!
And I have one  sweet little girl who is going to be extremely happy.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love things beautifully made!

1 comment:

  1. We love Valentines Day around here too- my girls are already looking forward to it. So fun seeing your pictures each day, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete