Saturday, January 5, 2013

Well, Hello.........

Photobucket
 
{365 Challenge}
Day 5
.
.
.
.
I feel happy inside.......
Happy day!
Happy two days actually!
Spent some time with my daughters with some much needed GIRL TIME!
A little Shopping, Lunch, and crafts!
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
I'm preparing myself to become a cat lady.....
Who sits home and feeds her 90 cats and crochets eating chocolate and TV dinners.
.
.
.
Ok not really...................
But still...............Made some BOOT CUFFS!
all............by...................myself!  :)
{ oh and YouTube helped}
:)
 
I will show more pictures tomorrow on how we made these Old barn wood signs.....
Us girls CUT AND USED A nail gun!
.
Sure did!
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
Mine, Abbie's & Autumn J's.
We had so much fun making these from scratch!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm tired....Its late and I'm going to bed.
More tooooomorrow.......
.
.
.
Good night moon.
Good night Cold snow.
Good night house.
Good night crochet hook.
Good night phone.
Good night Dt. Coke.
Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Love the boards, girls! So cute. Annie, saw your comment on my blog & the brown Owl is my cookie jar, can you believe it?! He is the cutest little guy to have hanging out on our countertop. Love him so much we named him, Hector. Hey, did you get the email I sent you? Have a wonderful Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete