Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ready or not!

 
ITS HERE!
Back to normal bedtimes.....Pffffft.
Back to homework.   ^*#(@#
Back to early mornings! Ahhhhh!!
.
.
We have had so MUCH fun this break!
 
This Morning, I drove Jackson's sleepy little face to the bus stop in the freezing cold.
Charlee followed right behind me. 
 My little puppy.
We ran to the car.
And ran back inside....FROZEN.
.
.
We ran downstairs and snuggled in our nice warm bed!
and fell sound asleep!  Together.......
.
.
.
This is how I feel about today!
Day 2.
{ 365 Challenge }
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
MORE Dt. Coke!
 
 
 
 
And MORE cowbell!
 
 
 
 
If you haven't seen SNL Will Ferrell Cowbell episode...............How are we still friends?
YOUTUBE-IT THIS INSTANT!
thank me later....:)
 
 
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
New years day!
.
.
.
Off to Walmart to buy MORE Nerf gun's
For more NERF gun wars!
.
.
Charlee is an EXCELLENT shot....FYI!
I want her on my team!
 
 
 
 
What happened next is amazing.
I have not stopped thinking about it..........I will remember this moment and I will share this about My Sweet Jax man forever.
Jax has always had a tender heart........cries {sobs} at sad movies......etc....
.
.
.
We are at the stop sign by Walmart.
Next to us stood a  homeless man,  Cold!
I turned to Jax and said...."Smile at him Jackson, it will make his day happy"
He smiles and waves at this man......
We start to drive away and Jackson asked me he I would pull over , he wanted to give him some of HIS money.
His Christmas money.
.
I gasp.
.
.
I pull over!
Jackson hops out........walks over to him....Pulls out a crisp dollar bill out of his Sponge Bob wallet.
The man had a HUGE smile on his face and wished us a great new year!
.
.
Jax got back in the car and beamed!
I of course started to cry.........I cried the whole way home ..lol
I was SO PROUD!
.
He thought of others!
He knew the feeling when to do something right and acted!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On our drive home......he says "Mom i should have gave him two dollars, dang it!"
:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That night at dinner it was his turn for prayer......
He asked that heavenly father would bless that homeless man and that his dollar made him happy"
.
.
.
Talk about tug on HEART STRINGS!
I am seriously so proud.
I want to be more like that............I really do.
 
 
 
 


We ended the day with  "The sound of Music" with my parents!
Charlee was glued!
Jax wanted to slit his wrists and left........:)
 
.
.
.
.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! Love your Cowbell shirt, one of our fav. SNL moments, love you little boys kindness & LoVE the Sound Of Music. DId you know it's my ALL-TIME favorite movie. My girls & I watched it when it was on TV last week, makes my heart sing, love it!

    ReplyDelete