Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Challange!

 
 
 
Ever Heard of a 365 Challenge?
EVER consider doing one?
.
.
.
I have alot of photography friends and also friends who AREN'T photographers who have took on the challenge over the years.
It can be anything you want it to be!
Every day, for a year!
.
.
I'm taking on a self portrait challenge.
{ with my camera ONLY }
Sounds slightly vein right?
lol
I have seen  alot of 365 challenges where they have chosen self portrait as their topic.
Not only will it help me pick up my camera daily but it will be self healing and therapeutic.
.
.
 To actually pay attention DAILY to my feelings...emotions  and acknowledged them!!
Good days!
Bad days!
Beautiful days!
Crappy, poopy days where you don't wanna get out of bed but do anyways!
And days where you wanna scream from the mountains how much you love LIFE!!!
.
The whole year seems overwhelming, but every day as an individual seems doable!
I know I will miss days.....But I will try my best.
I am not perfect and its completely OK!
.
.
Where Its a new year for new beginnings what better way then to capture and journal myself in picture form and take on a whole new world with my newly opened eyes.
My heart is sore but OH so ready to take on this new year!
SO SO READY!
.
Most of my goals are personal goals.....as an individual.
To make weakness's into strengths
Altho-----I feel  "today" I could take on the world, I know I realistically can't.
.
.
This is a day to day process.
365 days worth.
Join me!  :)
Take on your own challange......
 
 
 
 
 
Day 1.
 
Stay focused on the small things.
 So long 2012, nice knowing ya!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
The last few days I have had so much fun with my kids!
I had an answer to a prayer.
IF you wanna love someone more then you have ever loved them before.......SERVE THEM!
.
.
.its real.
:)
 
 

 
I took on the Crocheting FAD...........me and YouTube are friends....:)
I'm making BOOT cuffs.........I have unraveled ALOT, but I think i got it!



 
We watched MANY movies last night and stayed up til midnight.
Yup-----We made it!
We didn't have many "cool" things planned.....
BUT, its ok!
Charlee and I made new curtains and new bedding for her barbie house!  :)
 
 
.
.
.
We shared a game of Angry Birds "Star Wars"  Jenga!
.
.
Such a CUTE GAME!!!!!!!!
 

 
We read books together.......:)
Charlee loves this vintage book........... "A long piece of string"
 
 


We did crafts..........Charlee needs her OWN craft room.......yes its true!



 





 And  I Found her hiding out.......:)
.
.
.
Hello little girl!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: