Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stand still!!

 
I was editing these pictures and a song came on by Hilary Weeks who I love!
"Stand Still"
My throat got swollen.....:)
 
.
.
I instantly tried to search for it to post on here.
I can't find it on You tube.....:(
DON'T THEY know I need it?
I want you to look it up and listen, it will make your MOTHER heart weep......
.
.
.
My mom has such a beautiful home.
I need to use it more when taking pictures Of my kids!
This floor is amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Take a minute and look at this picture.....
Like really look at it.
.
I turned it into a antique Black and White and instantly it stood out to me.
I dunno why.....
Maybe it won't, cuz, well......they aren't your kids....lol
But this picture made me CRY!!!!
.
Jackson is SUCH a protector of Charlee.
When it comes to her, he is weak.
.
Look at his arm around her, pulling her in.
His other arm not to far away----JUST in case its needed.
.
.
They love each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This Little guy of mine.......
Says to me after Sacament:
 {After listening to his cousin Treavor speak}
" Mom, Im going to be the last Missionary of the family arn't I"
My eyes BRIGHTENED!
Because this is the first time I heard him mention something about HIS own mission.......it was a FIRST!
I know its cuz of the influance of all these missionaries....
Talk about tug on a mothers heart strings.....:)
 
 
 

 


I dunno what it is lately-----But I don't want them to leave my side.
I want to be near to them.
I want to serve them.
I want to love them.
.
.
.
And in return...................I see that they are wanting to do the same. for me.
.
.
.
.
 

 


 
Jax fights through-out the house.......its hard to get this kid to sit.  Even during dinner.
What a fantastic NINJA!
.
.
.
Happy sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment