Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What she wore Wednesday!

 
 
Ok, My favorite Mrs. Meyer is the queen of music.
I love her and her Itunes collection.
And her love of sharing.......:)
.
.
Thanks to HER, this is my favorite Album for the moment.
{Besides Ingrid Michaelson and Carpenters and Neil Diamond, you will always be my first.}
.
.
But Hello beautiful Music.
My favorite songs of this Album:
 
Amsterdam
Demons
Every night
Bleeding out.
.
.
.
.
"What she wore Wednesday"
I'm joining in.....:)
.
.
.
 
 Yellow striped cardigan-----Plato's closet-----$6
Scarf---American eagle on clearance----$7
Polka dot shirt----Ross  $8
Floral snazzy pants----Charlotte Russ  $10
Blue Toms------Clearance.
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket


If its ugly / weird or slightly nerdy?
I WILL wear it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Newest sign made last night.......
Miss T, hope you love!
I love this size.........I bet it fits perfectly where she measured!
5' x 2'


Photobucket

Charlee is so CLINGY lately.....
So here she is playing the Itouch sitting down by my feet...AS WE SPEAK!!!!
My little puppy!
.
.




Photobucket


She was scared going to sleep last night.....Like crying.
I over heard Jax say this:

"Scoot over closer Charlee, I'm here. I will protect you"
Then he started asking her questions about what she likes to do during the day and favorite toys.....to try and distract her.
MY.....HEART...........MELTED..............in a little puddle.
.
.
.
completely.




Photobucket



Today I have doubts........... :(
But I know this to be true.

 
Photobucket




Here is Jax's school class Valentines I'm working on...............
 
"SIP SIP HOORAY"
Its Valentines Day!!!
.
 
I made up in photoshop................
I can post the printable if you are interested!
Just let this girl know...:)
{ps.............package of straws at Walmart for 96 cents.}
The end!

1 comment:

  1. Printable please...what a cute idea!!! Also I LOVE that quote...YES, it's hard to believe ALL the time, but it's words to live by!!

    ReplyDelete