Monday, March 4, 2013

Flawed and fabulous.....


 
Remember when I told you my sisters got me something really embarrassing for My birthday last month?
Well this is "Part" of it..........Obviously NOT the embarrassing part...
Trying to decide if I wanna show it to the whole entire universe....HA!
My sisters are FUNNY!
.
.
But YES, us as sisters are attending the BYU Woman's Conference together and staying down in Provo.....:)
I see Yummy food, Ikea and shopping while being spiritually fed.-----Together!
.
.
.
.
.
I had an amazing weekend.
We had a bonding sister weekend.
My sister teaches Workshops, On how to live a  healthy balanced life.
Physically.
Mentally.
Spiritually.
.
How to help our families do the same.  :)
.
.
She decided to so one just for our family.
It was 2 days filled with amazeballs....
My older Sister Kim is so talented, she carries a glow and spirit that makes you want to stick her in your pocket.
She is our Family Angel....:)
I am forever thankful for what she taught me, as in individual.
To see who I truly am!
and what I can accomplish....
And to stop beating ourselves up?
STOP IT!
The law of attraction is real.........
.
.
.
We do best when we accessorize in 5's.
but this weekend we had to accessorize in 4's.
Amie couldn't make it...:(  
We missed her!
 





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
Don't judge.
I know you make Ugly faces with your sisters.
.
.
.
.
We arranged my parents family room in three rows for theater seating.....{a dad thing}
and watched a little Indie.....:)
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
Its Ok to be Flawed and Fabulous!
Umm, HELLO!
You bet your sweet baheeejeeze it IS!
These were sent from the DOVE chocolate Goddess....
.
Thank you, chocolate Goddess!
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
Decorate Your life!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
It was a busy weekend.
BUSY and glorious!
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Monday!!!
Photobucket




Print me...:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. technically I have a sister, but she's only 21 and still "finding herself", and we're not close. therefore, I am envious of these wonderful relationships when I see them!
    also, I have gone to the women's conference with my mom & her sisters before and it ROCKS! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look like you have too much fun together! Love Women's Conference too. Probably won't be able to make it this year though. Mimi

    ReplyDelete