Tuesday, December 3, 2013

miss mabel


It happened!!!!
AFTER weeeeeeeeks of searching and a gazillion emails and hours of website searches, I found her!
.
.
Meet Mabel!
She is an exotic shorthair Persian.
Mike bought her for me, he has fallin in love with her and walks around cradling her like a baby speaking baby talk......
shhhhhh, dont tell!
WE all are sooooo in love with her!
I didn't realize how baby hungry I was til we got her.......she is a spoiled thing!
Next best thing to a baby....lol
.
.
.
Im kinda proud to admit that I am NOW a cat mom!
and own many cat shirts and sweaters cuz well----thats what cat moms DO!
:)
Meow!





































She likes Dt coke.
She definitely belongs to me!
.
.
.
.
Don't tell me you don't just love her......
Even if you shoot cats, and wanna hit them with your car.

#seriouslyiwillthroatpunchyou

1 comment: