Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy days.......

Everyone has hardships........and its amazing what ONE day can bring, and how your heart can hurt one day and absolutely BURST with HAPPY the next!
Im going with "That how we LEARN!!!"
RIGHT?
.
Im thankful for the hurt days JUST as much as the Happy ones!







Im thankful for second chances!
Second chances to LOVE better!
Live better!
See better and DO better!





Thankful for my 4 favorites!





If I could bottle up the giggles in this room......  sisters


Nutcracker!!!!!!




For this happy girl i get to pick up every day after school...........
and when I say happy....I MEAN HAPPY!!!



For friends.........who love me!



For the gym......im kinda liking this place.......... #BOOM





My forever sisters........and I mean FOREVER!!!.....ever and ever and all the evers in the WORLD!




It was my sister Kims birthday and we surprised her by driving down where she lives and pretending we were mannequins in the window at banana republic......she had NO IDEA!
ha!



We stole her and took her to lunch!
Mike and the kids went to the Utes game!  Without me.......  :(




Rockin my $8 outfit!
This stuff rocks my world.........love thrifting!
and I also LOVE temple DAYS!!!


and how can you not have a happy day sporting these canvas shoes?
ps------she hates them. 
pffffffft----

No comments:

Post a Comment