Monday, December 9, 2013

Nerdy things......




Just so you know.....
its 10 degrees where I am.  :)





Thank you I iz catcicle.......
lol
Every day my phone has a different cat that keeps me updated on the weather.....
.
.
I like to keep in touch with my nerdy side.....:)


Ive been busy creating things for Christmas....
Sure is HARD when I have alittle shadow who follows me around..
and its NOT mabel!
.
.
Kindergarten is hard.......don't they know moms have things to do?
.
.
.
I made her matching jammie bottoms for her and her new dolly...
I had her  close her eyes and try them on....
So happy they fit....I kinda had to guess.  :)





And dolly panties!
After the 9th pattern I had made I about stabbed myself with my scissors......
Dolls with BIG feet.........are dumb.  :)
.
.
.
They seriously are the cutest little things!





I don't find these two like this very often anymore.......
When I do, I take pictures!
.
.
Jax is the best big brother....
I know charlee was bossy and said she was scared and jax quickly made her feel safe.........like he always does.
Even if he gripes at first....charlee has him WRAPPED!
.
.
.
reason number #96 how to melt a mother.......  :)








reason #97...........


Love this little thing, its been a COLD stormy weekend in utah-------and to find her in a warm spot was THEEEEE cutest........
Come'on.....don't tell me this isn't cute!






Attended church with these babies.......





Story:
I met this wonderful friend on instagram about a year ago.....
We have shared stories and bonded almost like sisters.
She has become dear to me............
.
.
.
Her {the blonde} and her daughter {far left} came to Utah from San Diego for a mothers weekend to attend some Christmas concerts.  IN THE SNOW!
We randomly met up at the Christmas devotional......with my sisters in law {far right}
meeting for the first time....and SQUEALING LIKE little loud annoying girls....
Finding it hard to be reverent.......  { and out walks the prophet }  lol
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!





Made my whole week---------with a gift card to SONIC.....

holy CRAP does she know me...... {insert biggest smile Eva}





Benny has been busy.........




Night times baths and night time bows.......


and juice boxes......





GOOD start to the week.......eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment