Saturday, January 4, 2014

18 years of love.......


My favorite 4...........:)
We had such a GREAT christmas eve at my parents.
It was a day packed FULL of goodness!
We went to the old folks home and sang to each individual..
then came back for jammies, food and presents and lots of PICTURES.
and laughs and tears, as usual!





Typical sisters picture......




Christmas Jam jam's!



One of these things is NOT like the other.......lol


My mom's BEAUTIFUL TABLE!
she out does herself every year..........she has such a talent for beauty!




 Us daughters gave my parents a blanket this year made from 18 cousin camp shirts....
thats alot of years and hard work put in one box....
My parents are amazing grandparents.
Cousin camps are still GOING STRONG......stronger then ever before!

Christmas Morning....... :)






Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd just like THAT!
School is back in!
Mike welcomes them home from school with love taps......and beatings....
.
.
.
.
.
.
New years day we took the kids to go see FROZEN!
Charlee has not stopped singing the songs OR talking about Elsa!
Elsa Elsa Elsa....
.
.
She made a cape out of her baby blankets....
Lays on her bad with her Ipad and watches Youtube frozen video's over and over and OVER.
She even drew Elsa and Olof the snowman!
This girl is OBSESSED!








So........
I  completely embraced this moment for her....:)
.
.
I made her TWO Elsa Capes!




I'm a little worried.........As I think, she thinks she is REALLY her....
lol
Identity crisis......:)





 But I cannot blame her......Im just as OBSESSED!
.
.
.

Here kitty kitty!




No comments:

Post a Comment