Saturday, January 4, 2014

Major NEW YEARS DROP!!

When its mikes night to bathe the kids.........
Watching him wash charlee's hair melts me everytime!
So HAPPY we ARE where we ARE so these moments won't pass us by....

.
.
.
.


My phone fills up so FAST!
Im constantly backing up my pictures I feel like.....
These are some of my favorite over the last 3 weeks!





Jax Lego Display case.....
HELLO---AMAZING!
Jax has cool parents.....Im just sayin'
Hi mabel!  :)


Jax turns 10!
Such an amazing kid.....

Besties!



Full two days of celebrating!!!!











If you don't come away with a goose egg from sledding, 
YOUR not doing it right!  





We are infatuated by this furry baby.......:)
.
.
.



Me: Charlee why you crying?
Charlee: I don't like surprises......

The was a week before Christmas......:)
The anticipation about killed this girl....




Worked on FOX pillows for Jax's bed!!



Went to JUANITO BANDITO Christmas....
Family tradition.......... funnest SHOW EVA!



My sister made her a HUMANGA headband......
My heart exploded!


Charlee sharing her SNOW icecream with Mabel......


More kitty Pillows.......

Jax and his bestie spent HOURS and hours making Minecraft designs with perler beads...
and I mean HOURS!
.
.
.

Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment