Monday, February 24, 2014

Passions.....

There is a lot of passions going around our house lately.....
This post Will be about the kids....
Next post I will talk about my latest passions....:)
.
.
.
As we all know Abbie is an amazing artist.
I pray this will be her "LIGHT" in her life.
It makes her so happy and it also heals some deep emotion she carries.
I have been so proud of her the last few weeks.
She glows!
 
 

 
Mabel and I!
:)



 
Charlee wants to do whatever Abbie is doing......
And I mean EV-ER-RE-THING!
 

My friend and I decorating Jax's teacher door for Teacher Appreciation week!!!
It turned out so CUTE!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Abbie and I on out way to the dentist----getting our buckies cleaned!

 
Jax's passion for creating such AMAZING, crazy Lego creatures.
 

 
 
Me: Charlee why is there a fork in your bed?
Charlee: Its a Dinglehopper mom!
OHHH------of course it is charlee.  duh!

Charlee and Abbie doing MORE art!!!!
Love this water color app on my Iphone.......
its called "waterlouge" if your interested!!!
:)

 
I got my bunzies in GEAR and printed over 200 of my instagram pictures!
bout time.....I can't wait so long next time!!!!
This pic is me at my finest!  :)
 

This boy--------
lol
Love his Organized life......
I found his Ipod before school last week.....
Laughed all morning!
 
 
Another GREAT piece from Abbie-----
LOVE the deep emotion this OWL carries.......

 
"Goodbye kitty------see you after school, my love"
-Charlee
 
 
 
On our way to go pick up Abbie from school,
she packed well.
Extra pair of socks and GUM!
Ya never know........


More passion-----
FOR:
Mabel
&
Painting!



 
 They played Lego's all night!!
And I LOVED walking by my new Temple canvas Mike bought me for our Anniversary!
No, like LOVE!!
Makes my eyes leak.
.
.
.
That amazing building brings miracles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment