Saturday, December 29, 2012

bad ALWAYS turns into good..........

Its so super TRUE!
Have ya Noticed.???
Bad storms brings rainbows.........
God always throws in little tender mercies after you are a little wounded....
ALWAYS!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
I know your DIEING for an example!
.
.
ready?
.
.
.
 
:(
sad face!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Woke up with a frozen snowy windshield.
And the itty bitty {And when I say itty bitty I mean like an eyelash} crack I had in the middle of my windshield took over.........
MY WHOLE FREAKIN windshield......
what DANDY MORNING!  :)
.
.
So I ran my morning arrons grumpy......
and mad.
Who wants to spend money on a dumb WINDSHIELD!
.
.
.
.
when
.
.
.
.
.
you
.
.
.
.
.
could
.
.
.
.
.
buy
.
.
.
.
.
.
things
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My day wasn't so bad after all!
.
.
.
.
.
Crap--------turned into CRAP that doesn't stink so bad.
lol
What a good day!
.
.
MY VERY FIRST PIECE of furniture!
:)
I am so happy!
Oh, the plans............OH, the colors............Ohhhhhh the possibilities!
.
.
.
What should I name her?
She defiantly deserves a name..........
This beauty is mine.  ALL MINE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jax's Rhino got mounted.....:)
Isn't he the most COOLEST ugliest thing ever?
He was so hard.......but so worth it!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While we are taking about ugly things.....
I got these things for my White elephants for our family Christmas party.......
.
.
Our theme this year was "Animals"
.
.
So I came across this Owl Family.....
.
.
I don't think my soul could take it!
They didn't end up being in the white elephant stash......................
I couldn't bear it.
and I know there could have been some hair pulling that evening........  :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


So......

I made them mine...........:)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I want those!!!!!!!

    Oh and Justin's horse mug got left at Grammies. He wants it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little Owl family- adorable!

    ReplyDelete