Saturday, December 29, 2012

Leave your mark on the World!!

 
 
 
 
 
Woke up this morning with a hint of something bad might be coming my way......
My Sweet father quickly made me some HOT vitamin C!
Along with some oils to rub under my nose......
.
.
.
Dear sickness,.........your not welcome here!
.
.
.
.
.
I had a thought over the weekend.
I wanted to make something for Jax and Charlee's room so they could see where all their cousins who they love DEARLY are going on their mission.
I don't think in their little minds they comprehend fully.
.
 
So I made this sign in photoshop yesterday-------
 
 
 
Treavor {My handsome Nephew} went through the Temple last night!
 

 
 
.
.
So I made this MAP------
Pinned where everyone is going.
and where His cousin Josh is......Jax didn't know where  the Netherlands even was.
.
.
.
Jax is extremely close to Treavor who is leaving in 32 days!  :)
He is like Jackson's Older brother.......always has.
.
.
I think it will give peace to Jax to see where Treavor will be, and he can look at it every night before bed!
 
I think I will add their dad's Mission on there too......so they can see!
He served in Australia....
 



The black pin represents Jax and Charlee at home.
The rest are the cousins.
Netherlands/Belgium
Hawaii
Florida
Pennsylvania
.
.
.
.
They are all strung together as cousins...........and that will NEVER change!
.
.
.
I adore the example these 4 older cousins are to my son.
:)


2 comments:

  1. I love this. I'd like to do something similar for my boys. I have the perfect place - right on the wall as you come down into the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great map Annie - Love reading about your adventures! Just saying HI and hoping your Holiday was great :)

    ReplyDelete