Wednesday, December 26, 2012

goodbye Benny....our friend!






.
.
.
Benny has departed to the north Pole........
Charlee cried, she wasn't ready for him to leave!
Im sad to be honest.......
I carefully replaced him back in the box and put him in a secret place for another 12 months.
I will be making a christmas book for 2012 shananigains he has gotten into!
.
.
Christmas Morning He was sitting high in the tree for the kids to see with a "Merry Christmas" sign so he could watch them unwrap all the magic!!!
He loves us!  He really does!  :)
.
.
Christmas Adam {the day before Christmas eve...ha!}
He left a little poem he wrote himself.......he is so clever!
.
.
Ive been busy helping Santa in the North Pole.
I made sure to tell Santa to fill your sock with presents not cole.
I am pleased to Announce you have made the good list this year.
Your presents are in the sleigh being led by 8 tiny reindeer.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Santa will soon be on his way.
I'm so proud of you, Charlee and Jackson That's all I wanted to say!
Love, Benny
.
.
.
Bye benny-----See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment