Thursday, January 31, 2013

What you Gunna do today??

 
 
Days are crazy.........
I wish I was a Pioneer.   {kinda}
.
.
.
.
.
.
I made a note to myself last night to remind me what I needed to do today
STRAIGHT away!
Or Id forget.
.
.
Because I'm the worst at fasting.
Seriously..............not my thing.
I have never been a fan.......:)
.
.
.
But  I am willing and I am able and I will be anxiously waiting.
I have two BIG things I need answers for...........So Why not use the tools we have been taught to get what we need.
.
.
.
.
.
Here I go.
 
Photobucket
 
 
I LOVE old camera's....
I wish I could learn to use them one day and find out how they work.
I am NOT on the look out for these little fella's either.
I just let them come to me.
.
.
This little green guy was sitting all alone at the Logan DI for $2
I brought him home and he joined my little camera family!
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Jax jumped RIGHT into bed after coming home from school to Join Charlee in a little XBOX Zombie action!
everyone needs a little zombie time.
Speaking of Zombies................"The Walking Dead" will be Starting again Feb 12th....
How can I even contain myself?
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
We painted nails...........:)
 
 
 
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
I started up running..........
I want to sign up for some races again this year.
So yesterday I jumped on the treadmill.
I am NOT a fan of treadmills............I feel like a drunk runner, I, for the life of me------ cannot run straight.
But its better then a broken hip from running outside.
so..............onward.....onward.....
Time to get rid of the flubber frustration seemed to bring on a few months ago.  GO AWAY!  no really........go.
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
I took these little darling Animals I found at the thrift stores.
ie, DI, Kid to Kid & Savers....
 
 
.
.
.
 all out in the shop............
 
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
And made them into something CREEPY!
.
lol!
 
Photobucket
 
 
If you Pinterest this, you  might see what project I am working on!
I did feel like a murderer......slightly.
.
I used the chop saw and when I got to the elephant, it flipped up and yanked my hand.
I SCREAMED and then walked in circles for a few minutes.......
I walked inside with BIG eyes, and told my dad he had to finish!
I squealed each time he chopped off a head.
.
.
I can DO wood.  NOT animals!
anyways...................cute view eh?
:)
I think so!
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Jax brought out his Magnet and found a few hidden treasures in all the saw dust.
.
.
But I think he REALLY thought grandpa's light experiment was cooler.
 
 
Photobucket
 
The lesson of a light bulb.  :)
.
.
.
 
So remember the Kitchen surprise the love bug is going to give to a special little 4 year old of mine?
.
.
Here is the tall cupboard.
{This was all 5 of us daughters when we were little}
This is going to be the Stove.  :)
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
And this will be the Sink!
Nightstand $15  {DI}
White metal bowl $3 {DI}
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
AH!!!!!!  saw..................lol
I did it tho....:)
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
and here is where I am as of now....................
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
I ABSOLUTELY love PROJECTS like this.
Seriously...........I love to take something, and make it A-new!
She is going to die.
Stay tuned as I add fabric and knicky knackies.......
.
.
.
.
I love Valentines day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment